Monday, February 12, 2018

Fantasy Hollywood Star Looks

I have genuinely never strived to be a celebrity because I believe it's not as sexy as we all imagine.

But, I must admit I'm infatuated with this site that translates your average Facebook profile pictures into the looks of a Hollywood Star...it's completely addictive.

Here are my original Facebook profile pictures and their Hollywood Star counterpart from the site...I felt like a celebrity for five seconds, minus the celebrity drama!

Original


Me as Hollywood Star


Original


Me as Hollywood Star


Original


Me as Hollywood Star


Original


Me as Hollywood Star


Original (Corporate Board Pic)


Me as Hollywood Star


Original


Me as Hollywood Star




Original


Me as Hollywood Star

See your Hollywood Star HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment