Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Megan Hess Illustrates Parisian Mouse Dreams

Credit: @MeganHess_official

Just in case you didn't know it I'm obsessed with Australia and it's people.

I've had this obsession since I served on a Habitat for Humanity trip to New Zealand and became besties with my witty Australian roommate.

We connected instantly over her humor, wit and one-liners that made even building a house in the heat and using port a potties humorous.

So I'm so excited to tell you all about a new project by my favorite illustrator Megan Hess, a person who should be the quintessential ambassador for a brand like The Modist!

She has a new children's book out starring a chic little mouse living her dreams in Paris, the city of lights.

The launch part dinner with it's florals and gorgeous tablescape was nothing short of whimsical and and what fantasy pink dreams are made of!

I love a great launch party!

And you can pre-order the book HERE


Credit: @MeganHess_official

Credit: @MeganHess_official

Credit: @MeganHess_official


No comments:

Post a Comment