Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Office-ing with Style

Recently on Twitter, I found some of the most inspirational and passionate entrepreneurs and people while dialoguing about current events and great ideas.

Photo Credit: UrbanGirl

One inspiring business I discovered is woman-owned small business UrbanGirl, an office supply company with style!


According to their website, "UrbanGirl is the place to buy office supplies that are fashionable and functional.  UrbanGirl opened for business in July of 2013 and are constantly seeking out the most stylish and colorful office supplies. We are the one place where you can buy all the office basics as well as the trendy and stylish.  
Photo Credit: UrbanGirl
When you buy from UrbanGirl, you are supporting a small, woman-owned business, not a large corporation.  When you call us during business hours, a real person (maybe even the owner herself) will answer the phone to help.  We send handwritten notes to our first-time customers.  We strive to offer an online experience that is the equivalent of shopping in a stylish, independent local boutique, while offering the competitive prices and variety usually found only in larger stores."
I love it!  
I purchased some routine office supplies for my company and what showed up was waaaay better than the normal basic black I'd always received when I worked in corporate.  My shipment included the most pretty correction tapes in light green and pink colors.  I think I white out more pages just to use my new correction tapes!
UrbanGirl's cutest office supplies includes the Kate Spade New York line and the Frisco Collection
And although we are already a fan, we also love that UrbanGirl is leading the charge to celebrate a day for everyone to support woman-owned businesses on May 1st with hashtag #buyfromwomen.  
So show your support for UrbanGirl and add some cute, fun and colorful office supplies to your work space.  And look out for our post before May 1st with all our best inspiring recommendations of women business owners!

Que
Curva-Lish



No comments:

Post a Comment