Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year, New Goal: Dance!






















Why did no one tell me that as you age there are less opportunities to dance?

I used to love to dance every opportunity I could get!

When you're younger, that seems a no brainier as your social life includes bars, clubs, weddings, etc.

But what does that look like as you age?

Honestly, I'm not sure!?! So follow along with me as I get back to one of my loves: dancing!

The best part: this will be the 40+ year old version!

And y'all, can we just talk about how cute those Michael Kors shoes are above?? They will make you want to dance all night long!

Yasss!

Get Michael Kors Sale Items Here



Free 7-Piece Gift Choose Skincare, Makeup & more. Free w/ $45 purchase. Worth up to $184! Spend $75 & add 4 deluxe samples including Advanced Night Repair with code GIFT17. All together worth up to $250! Valid 1/23-2/12,11:59pm PST or while supplies last

No comments:

Post a Comment