Friday, May 19, 2017

Easy Daily Inspiration with #Truthbombs



Our world and it's dominant messaging will make you think that inspiring others has to be big, noticeable and complicated.

I believe the exact opposite.

And today I was reminded why I believe that small, daily simple acts can inspire just as profoundly as big, noticeable acts of inspiration.

I keep a few of Danielle LaPorte's #TruthBomb cards on me to either give out, to leave on message boards (especially Starbucks) or as Periscope video inspirations.

Today, when I returned from the bathroom, I saw this kind man looking through my #Truthbomb cards I left on a table.




He inquired about them and asked whether I gave any away.

I said "Absolutely!" and told him to pick out his favorite one from the stack I had with me.

He chose the "Love-(e)volve" #Truthbomb card.

And he stated he was going to I've it to his grandchildren as he had a tear in his eye.

Brilliant.

Inspiration...spread it like wild fire.

It's not complicated.

And if you need easy, uncomplicated help in inspiring people daily, get Danielle LaPorte's #Truthbomb deck and do like I do...spread the inspiration. There are 134 heavy card stock #Truthbomb cards in each box. That means you have 134 opportunities to inspire!

It's Curva-Lish!


No comments:

Post a Comment