Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Dining Amongst Art with Bernardaud


Every since I purchased my first set of fine dinnerware from Williams Sonoma when I was 23 years old, I've been obsessed with gorgeous fine china and beautiful dishes.

No matter how casual our culture gets, if you can get a few people to gather for a sit down dinner with food served on elegant fine china and dressed tablescape, you will create a sense of special-ness that is rare.

No need to wait until the holidays or special occasions.

You can create a sense of special-ness at anytime!

Pictured in this blog post are by Bernardaud, considered one of the premier brands in fine china.

It's like dining amongst art masterpieces.

You could serve a simple dinner of roasted chicken with a couple sides and it would be just as special as serving something more fancy.

Bernardaud offers investment worthy fine china and I have included links to The RealReal's Bernardaud that is consignment level prices.

And I hope you find a set that inspires you to plan a sit down dinner amongst yourselves favorite family and friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment