|Cinnamon Vanilla Coffee|
- Make your normal hot coffee of choice. For the smoothest taste for iced coffees, I love !
- Fill up a container with ice and pour hot coffee over it
- In a separate Ball mason jar, fill with ice and pour cold coffee from container into glass of ice
- Get some heavy cream (1-2 tablespoons) and drizzle over iced coffee
- Add a teaspoon of vanilla and sprinkle cinnamon on top (can also add caramel)
Our next refreshing drink recipe is great for summer cocktail parties!
|Summer Cocktail Refresher (Ingredients)|
- In a pitcher, start with peach puree; squeeze in lime juice (do no add leftover lime to drink)
- Take champagne flutes and add a slice of peach to the bottom
- Pour Prosecco about half way and then add ingredients from pitcher into champagne flute too
Our last summer drink was inspired by an Instagram picture I saw from Tia Mowry. She grows her own mint and other herbs and if you add a few slices of fresh fruit, it is a perfect summer cool down treat! I made some additives to make sure it is cold for you and your poolside guests.
|Photo Credit: Tia Mowry on Instagram|
- Slice one lime and one orange and freeze them over night in a plastic ziploc bag
- Pick some fresh mint from your garden or get some from your local Farmer's Market
- Smash the mint using the back of a spoon in a bowl so that you can release the mint flavor from the leaves
- Fill a pitcher with cold filtered water and add the mint from the bowl; stir so mint infuses with water
- Add the frozen lime and orange slices
Tia served with a plate of fruit (see above) and in chalk-board mason glasses that we tracked down that you can get here.
I hope this helps you kick-off your summer fun!