Monday, September 28, 2015

#MyStarbucksLife: Lifelong Friends



#MyStarbucksLife: these two women have been friends for about 40 years. When they first met, the Caucasian lady (I didn't catch their names) said she knew the African American lady was going to be her lifelong BFF because she shared the exact same birthday as her husband. Her husband has since passed on and the ladies still go on their friend dates. 
 The African American lady has arthritis so her BFF brings and pours the sugar and milk for her coffee to the table. I was teary watching their sisterly love that you can tell has withstood many life highs and lows. They were also a pleasure to speak with and told me they didn't know what Facebook was when I told them I would post their picture. 
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment