Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Pineapple Moment

If you haven't noticed, we are definitely going through a pineapple moment!

Repost food52: Pineapple Tumblers at Brooklyn Foodie Event


I first bumped into the awesome-ness of how pineapple can add some whimsy to your décor when I purchased some pineapple shaped pillows at a boutique in California about 10 years ago.

Everytime I had guests for one of my dinner parties or family events, there was always a fascination and discussion about my pineapple pillows!

Fast forward to 2016 and pineapples are having a major "moment"!

The cutest way I've seen a pineapple theme was in the architecture on Harbour Island.

Pineapple Fences on Harbour Island


If you can't make it to Harbour Island, don't fret!

I've got you covered.

These pineapple tumblers from food52 are a super cute way to incorporate this design element into your current for a but if whimsy and fun!

They come in silver and a metallic finish.

Even better, you can use them for multiple things: tablescape décor, desk décor, shelf décor and more. Use your imagination!

Silver and Metallic Tumblers at food52

Pineapple Tumbler on Side Table

No comments:

Post a Comment