Monday, June 6, 2016

Inspiration: What To Do When It's Your Turn




#MyStarbucksLife: I'm a a big believer that sometimes books have a way of finding you (if you stay open)...today my Starbucks neighbor told me about this book and little did he know, it's by one of my favorite people: Seth Godin!

Ironic? I think not...here's the best summary of this book that was self published by Godin... (you can get it on Amazon)

What To Do When It's Your Turn (and it's always your turn)

Your Turn To:
Ship.
Speak Up.
Stand Out.
Build a Following.
Market a Product.
Make a Connection.
Solve an Interesting Problem.
Write, sing, invent, create, ask a question, launch a project, organize a protest, open the door for someone, question authority, make a short film, direct, produce, create or adopt.
Learn a new skill.
Help someone who needs you.
Be missed if you're gone.

Your turn to make a ruckus.

This book is about an opportunity. The opportunity to take your turn and make a difference. The opportunity to contribute, to lead and to live your life fully.

The thing is, there's no easy way to do this.

This might not work.

It might not be fun.

I hope you'll do it anyway.


I couldn't have said it better Godin and I hope that all these #CurvaLish posts inspire you to do all these things in your lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment