Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Simple Illustration to Finding Your Purpose

I loved this and wanted to share with you!

























If you are like me, even at age 40 years old, I'm still seeking my purpose.  Don't get me wrong, I'm literally doing what I love and feel extremely blessed to be able to say that but I've learned that purpose can change and evolve as you evolve as a person.

Be inspired to find the profession that matches with your vocation that will allow you to mix your passion with your mission!

Que
@QSwerve
Curva-Lish
curvalish@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love this. I just posted about passion for your career. Hope we get to work together this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maricia! Great minds think alike. Collaborating in 2015 sounds like a plan.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete