Monday, April 27, 2015

Quote of the Day: Diane von Furstenberg

One of my favorite shows is CNN's "Leading Women".  I watched last week's episode today and when the news anchor asked Diane von Furstenberg about all of her years of success and the pinnacle of what made her success, she elegantly replied: 



"I didn't necessarily know exactly what I wanted to do but I did know the woman I wanted to become.  I followed the doors that opened and ultimately, the door that helped me become the woman I wanted to be was through fashion."

Lessons:
  • Focus on the woman you want to become
  • Don't worry about knowing exactly what you want to do
  • Follow the open doors

1 comment:

  1. You have such an insightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. Interesting! All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete