Tuesday, February 16, 2016

An Easy Modern Update on a Classic Audrey Hepburn Look

Y'all, some days I wake up really late but don't want to sacrifice style...especially if I'm meeting someone for coffee!

I have updated a signature Audrey Hepburn look in a modern way that works for me and my personal style. I thought I'd share for some inspiration for you to re-create this look for your own quick, easy look!

Audrey Hepburn's Signature Look

My Simple Go-To Outfit Update
A modern take on Audrey Hepburn's classic black turtleneck, leggings and ballerina flats outfit:

My Curva-Lish Update



This outfit is perfect for staying chic even on those days when you wake up late! 

***For your convenience I have included my partner links so you can shop the look!

UPDATE:
Here's an update to this outfit styled with a different top (and in a purple, red and pink print that goes well with red scarf). Everything else the same!

Same Curva-Lish Update Idea, Just Different Top

No comments:

Post a Comment