I have updated a signature Audrey Hepburn look in a modern way that works for me and my personal style. I thought I'd share for some inspiration for you to re-create this look for your own quick, easy look!
|Audrey Hepburn's Signature Look|
My Simple Go-To Outfit Update
A modern take on Audrey Hepburn's classic black turtleneck, leggings and ballerina flats outfit:
|My Curva-Lish Update|
- Sheer-ish black blouse (I wear it at least weekly from my simplified wardrobe)...my favorite blouses are by WhiteHouseBlackMarket and Chico's
- Add a scarf (in this case a bright red one from one of my valentines from Valentine's Day)
- My black Banana Republic d'orsay heels (with flawless amount of toe cleavage)...they have them in other colors and are on sale!
- I also have my hair in a loose chignon with bold lipstick and earrings! My favorite bold lip is by Revlon (link for buy one get one 50% off at Ulta), Clinique and Sephora's bold lip sample set!
- Hint: use Spanx to keep this look professional in the office
- Hint2: my thermal leggings are from Walmart only $9.96! (not yoga pants nor sheer; super warm!)
This outfit is perfect for staying chic even on those days when you wake up late!
Post a Comment