Monday, July 16, 2018

The Pursuit is Happiness

Pic Credit @katcoleatl (Instagram)


Like most of you I’ve seen the fabulously inspiring movie “The Pursuit of Happyness” starring Will Smith as real life overcomer Chris Gardner.

But at the stage in my life where building Curva-Lish into an inspiring and authentic lifestyle brand, this picture I saw from Kat Cole on Instagram accurately depicts where I’m at in my life.

My life is no longer about pursuing happiness as some elusive destination.

My life is now about the pursuit is happiness.

Almost everyday.

Do you get the power in this one degree mindset shift?

Make happiness your everyday being-ness.

Even if it’s small, like sipping your coffee during a great summer sunrise.

The old way of elusive happiness would call this activity pursuit of happiness.

Instead, live in the moment of that sunrise and know that your coffee time pursuit is (already) happiness.

Just be.

Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment