Friday, November 13, 2015

#FridayInspiration: Mrs Rodial & Thinking Outside the Box

I have a fondness for UK Beauty brand Rodial because after I was rejected by countless potential partners in the beginning, the folks at Rodial said yes to me being able to directly advertise (no middle-man) on my site.


Seeking out Partnerships for Curva-Lish is deeper than just advertising... I purposefully search out woman owned firms, companies and organizations that have owners who are inspiring as well as walking out their authentic journey.

Maria Hatzistefanis is one of these types of women...

In 1999 Maria Hatzistefanis invested $20,000 of her life savings to create a high performance skincare line which would offer targeted solutions to specific skin concerns.

Now, 16 years after launching Rodial out of the spare room of her home, the London-based Beauty entrepreneur is still breaking boundaries with her revolutionary skincare group.

Maria and her husband still own 100% of the company, which remains private.

"Don't think outside the box, think like there is no box." - Maria Hatzistefanis

Here are some other things I love about Rodial that I believe sets them apart...her site and YouTube channel is filled with information that teaches you HOW to use the products to achieve the skin you want and the makeup look you desire!

Rodial's success is indicative that this is what women want!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Mrs Rodial teaching a group on "How to Be An Overnight Success"


Mrs Rodial teaching a group "How to Build a Successful Business"



Mrs Rodial offering "Tips & Advice for Inspiring Entrepreneurs"



And my favorite tutorial from her site (she had dozens!), is the one to get Amal Clooney's (George Clooney's elegant wife and humanitarian) gorgeous look:


Lastly, start practicing now for your perfect Holiday smokey eye look...the best I've seen!


So join me in supporting this inspiring woman owned company's goal to equip women to find their own level of beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment