Friday, November 6, 2015

Oprah's Favorite Things Now Available on Amazon!

For the first time in its history, Oprah's Favorite Things is available to the masses by a click of a button on Amazon!


The overall page of her Favorite Things can be found here.

Here are some of my favorites from Oprah's Favorites List:
*Oprah's words in italics

"Who on your list couldn’t use some quiet time for reflection and self-discovery? On these brand-new audio programs in the 21-Day Meditation Transcendence Trio, Deepak Chopra and I are with you every step of the way."





"My favorite fitness tracker! It looks great, automatically monitors everything from sleep patterns to heart rate to workouts, and gives you personalized advice based on your exercise and diet goals. It also has a new feature called Duels that lets you challenge friends (talking to you, Gayle King...)."





"My eyebrow guru, Anastasia, launched a collection of lip glosses this year, and I love how bold and rich they are. Did I mention they stay on forever? I personally curated this set’s colors, all perfect basics that go from day to night."





"This is amazing: Get the healthful benefits of ginger in the form of a luscious honey (to stir into tea) or a zingy organic syrup (the cocktail possibilities are endless), both made in Georgia."



"Tennessee artist Vicki Sawyer has the notion that since birds can build nests, they might be able to make hats! (Last time I checked, sheep couldn’t do either, but who am I to assume?) These dishwasher- and microwave-safe bone china plates will add a touch of whimsy to your appetizers and desserts."





"Now this is a fantastic gift: made in the U.S.A., a vintage-inspired mason jar containing a self-watering hydroponic system that grows herbs. I love the idea of giving a set—my faves are basil, parsley, and mint."




"Anyone who knows me knows I love my truffles, and these earthy delights are the perfect finish to just about any savory dish: Spoon the honey over cheese, sprinkle the salt over popcorn, add the oil to risotto, and spread the mayonnaise on sandwiches. Heaven."



***I have a direct woman owned business partnership with Amazon and so by you clicking on the link above, I will earn a small commission on all purchases made. Thanks for your support of my woman owned business!

No comments:

Post a Comment