Thursday, April 28, 2016

21-Day ECTORcise Challenge Inspired by Marjorie Harvey

I am a huge fan of Steve Harvey but most people don't know that his beautiful wife, Marjorie Harvey is equally as inspiring and driven.

Marjorie is one of the most inspiring 40 plus year old women that I know. And her fan base loves her couture chronicles and fierce fashion sense.

She is having to be even more fierce than she was even when she was younger!

So I was happy to see her share her results of a 21-Day challenge she's been working on to lose some winter weight.

This is the exact time when everyone I know participates in some 21-Day challenge to either get in summer ready shape or to just lose those few extra winter pounds.

Marjorie Harvey: 21-Day Challenge Results

Harvey Comment: "I still have a lot more work to do to reach my goals, but I'm on my way to getting rid of the extra pounds that I put on while traveling this winter!"

Harvey Eating Healthy for 21-Day Challenge

Harvey: ECTORcise with Workout Buddies


I also found out her 21-Day challenge is with ECTORcise, a fitness routine that's available on DVD!



Let me know how well this works for you!

UPDATE: Marjorie Harvey post-ECTORcise showing her results on the Steve Harvey show!

Steve Harvey Show with Mother/Daughter ECTORcise Creators

Harvey with her daughter Lori: both post ECTORcise Results

1 comment: